Ready to launch + grow your freelance business?
1:1 Freelancing Business Support
Freedom + flexibility through freelancing for caregivers.
The odds of making a career sacrifice are 3x higher for parents of children with disabilities than for parents of non-disabled children.*
If you are a caregiver of a child with a disability or chronic medical issues, you may feel:
- that you never have time for yourself
- that a regular 9-5 job doesn’t provide enough flexibility for you to take care of your child’s needs
- that you’ve lost yourself in caregiving
- it’s hard to find a job where you can make the money that you want to make
Working together, I will guide you and support you through building and growing a freelance business that is sustainable based on your unique needs.
Give yourself permission to do something you love and to love your Mondays.
There is no force more Powerful than a Woman determined to Rise.Bosa Sebele
what you’ll get
who is this for?
Let’s Get to work
- Book a free 30-minute consultation.
- If I feel that we are a good fit, I will send you a proposal within 24 hours for either the 3-month consulting program or a single session.
- I will share my calendar with you, and you can book our first session.
3-month 1:1 consulting program
1 single session 1:1 consulting
if you’re not ready to commit to a 3-month program but want a session to work through a specific issue or roadblock
Why work with me?
I have eight years of freelancing experience. I built my business into a 6-figure word of mouth business with a flexible schedule. When I started freelancing eight years ago, I set out to build something that allowed me flexibility. Flexibility to enjoy what to enjoy, to take on more or less depending on what the circumstances were at the time, and flexibility to be my own boss.
I am the mother of 2 children, one with a significant disability and epilepsy.
To empower and inspire opportunities for women beyond caregiving, and to give them and their families the power to create a better future.